I must confess that I have been a neglectful hostess and have yet to acknowledge some kind and thoughtful awards that have been bestowed upon me recently. I am truly honored to each and everyone of you that have taken the time to subscribe and see my adventures throughout the world.
These awards are reader-to reader nominated and are given to those that are considered worthy.
The rules for all of these are similar. If you choose…
- Add a photo for the award you received to a blog post.
- Link back to your nominating blogger in your post.
- Tell us some random stuff about yourself that might not be evident by following your blog.
- Nominate some worthy bloggers for the same award you received and leave them a note linking them back to your award post.
(Thank you Humbled Pie for this quick description)
Most recently, Humbled Pie has awarded me the
Reader Appreciation Award
In particular, I owe Jennifer an apology at The Northward Route for my delay in acknowledging her award nomination. She sent it to me just prior to my trip to Peru, and I am only now getting time to present the award.
Jennifer Awarded the
Awesome Blog Content “ABC” Award
These two awards are quite meaningful to me as they express the appreciation of the content within my blog – the stories, info and photos. So thank you to you both for these nominations.
I will condense some of the requirements for these awards, and provide seven (7) random facts of myself:
- I love to bake cookies.
- I love to work with hand tools.
- I am the daughter of a Latin American Anthropologist.
- I lived in Costa Rica and Bolivia when I was a child.
- I used to sing in a church choir and was a high soprano.
- I grow fresh vegetables in my garden.
- I drive a convertible Mini Cooper.
Now for my nominations…Drum Roll Please:
For the Reader Appreciation Award:
In no particular order
Renee at Craves Adventure Wonderful travel musings. Thanks Renee for your loyal following.
Le Drake Noir Beautiful prose and photos. Thank you for all of your comments!
Bente Haarstad Photography in Norway. Thanks Bente for being a loyal follower.
Wild in the Pryors Spectacular blog on wild horses and their living history.
Maggie Moose Tracks Wonderful dog blog
Stopping the Wind We started this wordpress journey at the same time.
For the Awesome Blog Content “ABC” Award:
In no particular order
Wilderness Escapades Awesome Appalachian Trail Hiking Blog
Aaron at Postcard Intellect Beautiful Travel and Photo Blog
3rd Culture Children Super blog on Brazil
Michael Glover at Just Shoot Me Sweet Simple photo blog
Yan Lerval Photography Photography in Vietnam
Anna Blake Dressage Trainer/Rider in Colorado
Congratulations All !
Categories: All about Hoofbeats & Footprints